during the covid-19 lockdown children in prince albert cannot access the school feeding schemes
Petra Brits’s All Time Meals Soup Kitchen has moved to the POP Centre to provide meals to vulnerable children during the lockdown period.
Your help will be appreciated more than you could ever know.
If you want to make a donation you can do so securely through PayFast or you can follow the link to find out more.
PACT is a non-profit organization and Public Benefit Organization, registered as a trust. The Prince Albert Community Trust acts as an umbrella body and bona fide charity, channeling donations towards the welfare of the disadvantaged community of Prince Albert and the greater municipal area.
OUR CORE VALUES
WHAT WE DO
- Project management
- Financial management
- Needs analysis
- Collaborating with organizations that have a common interest to work together on a specific joint venture.
- Information sharing
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
WHAT WE FUND
PACT WILL CONSIDER FUNDING A PROJECT OR INITIATIVE THAT:
• builds social cohesion
• develops skills of children and youth
• creates social and life skills opportunities for children and youth
• celebrates local community in an inclusive way
• will lead to empowerment of children and youth
• alleviates suffering and poverty in a community context
PACT WON’T FUND A PROJECT OR INITIATIVE THAT:
• is a political party initiative
• is affiliated to a specific church denomination initiative
• is a specific individual or group, unless this has direct community benefits
• is a specific individual, unless it meets the above criteria